Sunday, October 3, 2010

A New Start for This Blog

I've now decided to start writing and updating this blog more often. I'll try to update it at least once a week and hopefully even more often. The reason for this came from a conversation that I had today with a good friend of mine when he talked about his plan to start blogging and also explained some of his reasons to do so. We talked about it for a while and he then encouraged me also to start writing on my blog. So here I am writing my first "real" blog post, since before I have just posted photos and links and not really any writing of my own.

The main reason that I'll try to start writing more on this blog is that I want to learn to express myself better through writing. I also think it will help me to grow in other ways, when I write my thoughts down on paper (or I guess "up on the screen" would be a better way to say it nowadays).

No comments: