Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Flock of Birds

Last week I visited my hometown Vaasa to see some of my family and friends there. On Wednesday evening while we were driving thru the city center to a bible study at the church, I suddenly saw this huge flock of birds flying around as a formed group and making quick turns back and forth. This was quite an amazing thing to see so I quickly took my camcorder from the backpack and started recording. I didn't get the first and better part of their show on record but I did manage to get this short clip until their ending when they landed back on the branches of the trees. I hope you enjoy watching it and that it might also lead your thoughts to think about the Creator who created everything, including these birds with their amazing ability to fly like this.



And God said, “Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures,
and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens.”

(Genesis 1:20, ESV)

No comments: