Saturday, January 29, 2011

Street Evangelism

Street Evangelism

This is a group of teenagers that I had the privilege to share the gospel with yesterday. They listened to what I had to say, especially the girls were very eager to hear the whole message, I think the boys also listened even though they wanted to act tough and started burning some of the million euro tracts that I gave them. I also had many other good conversations with different people. Pray that they might turn away from their sin and trust in Christ.

Street Evangelism

Here's a photo of Tom sharing the gospel with the man in black.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lord will do great things through you the Holy Spirit. My husband and I appreciate your work very much.

Miska Wilhelmsson said...

Thanks for the encouraging comment.

Blessings in Christ!