Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trip to Graz

It's been a while since my last post, considering that my purpose was to blog at least once every week. I have been a bit more busy lately and also not so motivated to update the blog. Anyway, now for the post itself.

Last week I was in Graz, Austria, with my classmates on our field trip from school. We went there for the Europrix Multimedia Awards. I really enjoyed the whole trip. The city was beautiful and it was also very nice to spend some time with my fellow students. I took a lot of photos (almost 300) during the trip and I've now posted the best (87) on my flickr page. So click here if you're interested to see them, here's also a couple:







One part of our school assignment in Graz was to interview one of the nominees at the awards. I interviewed Stefan Wasserbauer, the developer of an iPhone application called zapDial. In case you're interested in knowing how the interview went, you can watch it here:

No comments: